The Waterways of Lake Saint Louis
Luxury Apartment Homes
Apartments in Lake Saint Louis with the
Best Location + Most Beautiful Scenery
Prime Location Near
All Major Highways
Apartments in Lake Saint Louis near:
• Page Extension / MO 364 – 2 minutes
• I-64/Highway 40 – 5 minutes
• I-70 – 7 minutes
Save Some Drive Time
• Nature Trail
• 4-Acre Lake
• Tennis Courts
• BBQ Areas
About Our Location in the
City of Lake Saint Louis
The City of Lake Saint Louis is named for its two private lakes owned by the Lake Saint Louis Community Association.
Lake Saint Louis has:
- Several major corporate campuses
- Public & private golf courses
- Many restaurants
- Extensive shopping, such as at The Meadows, The Shoppes at Hawk Ridge, and The Shoppes at Lake Saint Louis
In addition to having one of the best school systems in the state, many of the best attractions in fast growing Saint Charles County are also within Lake Saint Louis. These include The Family Arena, minor league baseball, and the National Equestrian Center.
Because all three major highways criss-cross here, many St. Louis destinations are within a 30-minute drive, such as:
- Lambert-St. Louis International Airport
- Spirit of St. Louis Executive & General Aviation Airport
- Riverport Amphitheater (UMB Pavilion)
Further, in downtown St. Louis, the Arch, Cardinals Baseball, the St. Louis Symphony, the Fox Theater, the Art Museum, the Science Center, the Zoo, Washington University, St. Louis University, The University of Missouri-St. Louis, and the Botanical Gardens are all within a 45-minute drive.
Thank you for considering our luxury apartments in the City of Lake Saint Louis. We look forward to wishing you a warm welcome in your new home. Find out more about becoming a resident of The Waterways of Lake Saint Louis.