The Clubhouse & Office Now Open — New Rules For Access
Office hours are 9:AM to 5:PM Monday – Friday. Saturday and Sunday closed. We ask everyone to keep 6-feet away from others and wear a mask inside the clubhouse & office spaces. If you do not wear one, you must wait at the front door for assistance, and will be given a disposable mask if necessary.
The business center, game room, and the gym will be open 9:AM-4:PM. These areas will be cleaned after each use. There is an hour maximum per visit to maintain social distancing and so there is time for all. Residents must be 18 or older, as before.
Please stay 6-feet away from others at all times. We need your help to keep things moving forward and safe for you, our residents, and staff.
- The pool & playground are still closed until further notice.
- Outdoor green-spaces and walking paths remain open.
- Only emergency and essential maintenance requests can be serviced at this time.
- Please call the office number and dial the appropriate number in the prompts for any after hour emergencies.
- Please call to schedule an appointment or discuss renewal offers.
Please practice social distancing. The CDC recommends a minimum of 6-feet distance to help reduce the risk of spread between individuals. Do not congregate in groups of 10 people or more anywhere on the property. We need your help to keep things safe for you and others.
Prime Location Near
All Major Highways
• Page Extension / MO 364 – 2 minutes
• I-64/Highway 40 – 5 minutes
• I-70 – 6 minutes
Save Some Drive Time
• 4-Acre Lake
• Tennis Courts
• BBQ Areas
About Our Location in the
City of Lake Saint Louis
- Several major corporate campuses
- Public & private golf courses
- Many restaurants
- Extensive shopping, such as at The Meadows, The Shoppes at Hawk Ridge, and The Shoppes at Lake Saint Louis
In addition to having one of the best school systems in the state, many of the best attractions in fast growing Saint Charles County are also within Lake Saint Louis. These include The Family Arena, minor league baseball, and the National Equestrian Center.
- Lambert-St. Louis International Airport
- Spirit of St. Louis Executive & General Aviation Airport
- Riverport Amphitheater (UMB Pavilion)
Further, in downtown St. Louis, the Arch, Cardinals Baseball, the St. Louis Symphony, the Fox Theater, the Art Museum, the Science Center, the Zoo, Washington University, St. Louis University, The University of Missouri-St. Louis, and the Botanical Gardens are all within a 45-minute drive.